en / English:
Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots. Other bots should follow the instructions below.
- To have the bot flag you have to:
Copy, paste and adapt this boilerplate message:
- Register a bot account with the word bot in the username. Something like YourusernameBot. Please identify the maintainer and link a page where he can be contacted.
- Write your request at the bottom of this page using the boilerplate message below.
- Contact an active local bureaucrat posting a paragraph to describe your bot: purpose, what program(s) it uses, etc.
- Verify your bot contributions: please make about 50 edits. A non-flagged bot that makes too many edits will be blocked.
- After 7 days from the request a bureaucrat will give you the flag if there will be at least 3 total votes with 3/4 support votes.
- If you have already the bot flag on other wiki, and you are on Pywikipedia framework to put interlink, it's enough only one support vote and it is not necessary to wait for 7 days.
=== [[Utente:YourusernameBot|YourusernameBot]] ===
*Operator: [[Utente:OperatorName|OperatorName]] (may be on another project like [[:en:w:User:OperatorName|OperatorName]])
*Programming language: Pywikipedia, php, C++, etc.
*Function: interwiki, regex, etc.
*Already has flag on: en, fr, de, ...
*Description: describe shortly what your bot does (one-two example will be good too)
--~~~~ (signature with timestamp)